Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Excel 2000 Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chlazzaro177

chlazzaro177

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:20 AM

I want to make a button that will copy whatever is sorted and then have all the information pasted onto another sheet.

I've already made a button before and used a macro and recorded what I wanted it to do. Problem is everytime I do this it pastes the new input over the old one.

What do I do? Is there any good websites that will give me any help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_cvt-cafe.com_*

Guest_cvt-cafe.com_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:59 AM

Hello,

In order to do what you are looking for you will need to go in and edit the VBA code that your macro is written and perform an offset command that move your cell selector to a new location before it pastes in the new data.

Edited by Papakid, 19 February 2007 - 02:07 PM.

#3 mr phil

mr phil

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:35 PM

you could try using an insert command rather than a paste one.

hope this helps.

#4 chlazzaro177

chlazzaro177
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

Yeah thanks for the replies. Sorry its taken me while to write something. Been busy with school. I am now learning VB so it should help me with the excel like you said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users