Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Who's Waiting For War Rock?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kevin92

kevin92

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

I don't know if we got any war rockers out there, but it launched today, however the downloadable client is not available. In a couple hours hey say...so, anyone else waiting for it?!?!

Edited by kevin92, 07 February 2007 - 05:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

Is this the same War Rock that had that free beta or whatever over the past year or two? And, isn't it kind of like Battlefield 2 in a way?

I think I tried playing it when it was a free beta, but the servers were in like Korea or something and my ping was so bad that I would get packet updates every 30 seconds and until that time came, I wouldn't see any movement what-so ever, just people running in one spot.

lol, I can only imagine how they saw me.

Is there any free trials of it and how much does it cost? Or really, do you have a link to the website? It's been like a year since I played it.

#3 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

I love Warrock :thumbsup: . So happy its finally coming out, I've had the beta since the summer and its starting to get boring with the limited weapons/maps to choose from. Its suppose to only cost $30 or you can play free with less benefits (I think). Anyways this is a great game and can't wait to play the full version!
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#4 kevin92

kevin92
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:02 PM

Yupp that's the one, it's free2play, or pay2play but when its pay the gold membership is 15$ a MONTH for an fps...thats crazy, but just download it off download.com, the official download link. Check out www.warrock.net for more info on it. As of right now the gameplay is quite laggy for no apparent reason as this is happening to everyone. But, try it for yourself!

#5 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

I guess they're having some problems so far. Yesterday I opened Warrock and it can't find the update, so I go to download it again and it wasn't coming up to let me download it. I guess I'll go try again now.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#6 kevin92

kevin92
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

If it the download doesn't work, what you have to do, is click send to a friend, then exit that then click download, it worked for me and many others.

#7 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:16 AM

Ya I got it to work last, and its good. The only thing is it lags real bad now. It didn't in the beat, but they'll probably fix it soon. They should add this game to the free games list on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users