Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"the Iphlapi.dll File Is Linked To Missing Export Ntdll.dll:rtlpv6adresstostringa

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbyz

jbyz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:29 PM

OS 98SE on older laptop. My wireless card works but cannot logon either directly or thru wireless.
At start-up, or clicking on "wprkgroup" icon, or Linksys WLAN the error message appears:
"The IPHLAPI.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:Rtlpv6AdresstoStringA"

Anyone have any ideas - I do have a win98 disc and have download the two *.D:LL files but don't know whatto do with them!

Thanks!
Jonathan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jbyz

jbyz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:25 AM

Fixed problem - 1) deleted the broadband utility stimulating the message, then deleted adapter with an updated driver) and reinstalled original driver. It can find the internet (before the adapter was active, connected to access point, but couldn't "find" internet. Had to find a driver along the way, but none mentioned in that error message.

I found some fixes for it on forums here and there, but nothing worked, Was about to reformat disk.
Peace

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:39 AM

THanks for the feedback,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users