Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ms Office 2007 Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Barry O.

Barry O.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:54 AM

A while ago, I received the Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 version to try out.
It worked fine, but 2 days ago, when I wanted to start Office 2007, I got the 'Your Beta program has expired' message.

Therefore I searched for the Office 2007 Trial version, and I downloaded it.
But here's the problem: When I try to install it, and execute the installation file, nothing happens.
I notice that my computer is busy, and when I acces the Taskmanager, I see that Office is absorbing my computer resources like CRAZY!
Well, needless to say my computer is abnormal slow when that occurs, and the only way to get rid of it, is to reset my computer.
What could be the problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:38 AM

Did you uninstall the other version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic