Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

I just installed this program so that I can backup my Palm TX and I have an email that is in the Junk Mail Box and want to get it out of there and into the regular email box.

I hope that someone can help here. I am not really pleased with this program but have to use it for the Palm, before I used OE.

I look forward to responses, thankyou!! :thumbsup:
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:29 PM

Georgia, in which junk mail box is it? On your Palm or in Outlook.

#3 georgia

georgia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:13 PM

It is in my Junk email box of Outlook which is from the MS Office Standard 2003 cd discs.

BTW, I still haven't had a chance to get my Palm functioning yet and so I have not replied to your earlier query, i have had a pressing matter to tend to and so the Palm TX is on the back burner at the present moment.

I will be replying to that thread as soon as I get the chance to set up the Palm, thankyou.

BTW, since I have the Palm TX, I guess I have to use the OL program as my default??

I simply liked the OE look and useability better.
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users