Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member Intro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kiwi1

kiwi1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:28 PM

[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=#3366FF] :flowers: because :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!
I hope this forum will be able to assist me and if so I'll be on it many times, rest assured. Complete computer know nothing. Part of the problem is the fact I have a short memory loss problem and what I see and do today doesn't mean I'll remember it tomorrow. Such is life! But this allows me to call upon " friends " for assistance in many ways. Saving memos is a great idea as long as I can remember this file exists lol.

First of all I am a retired teaching Brother at the age of 65. I've had to step down because of my all my health issues.
I love reading when I can: gardening, helping in a palliative care unit; assisting at a local parish, and painting, which is most beneficial. I have my quiet moments and see that they are not disrupted.
If I didn't have all my regular doctors' appointments I would probably have no social life lol. I'm sure there are other boring things I could submit but I think this is enough.
I hope you won't mind hearing from me frequently, even with some of the most basic computer issues.

By the way: before my health issues came up I was not a computer whiz at all BIG 0.

Everyone please have a blessed day!

johnbernardk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:34 PM

Welcome johnbernardk. You will that this group of people is very helpfull- and patient. If you post and don't understand the answer simply post again. There are some great tutorials here on basic PC functions .

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:50 PM

You can always copy and paste information you find helpful into a word processor and then have it for reference, or use browser bookmarks to keep information you need and use often close at hand.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 tink536

tink536

**pixie in training**

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

Hi John,
Posted Image to Bleeping Computer!

Posted Image
Posted Image
I search for Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation...Who will you search for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users