Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Championsihp Manager series

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alpsemercioz

alpsemercioz

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:11 PM

i guess its one of the most addictive text-based sports games of the world. i couldnt see any topics about CM, and i dont know if there is any CM players here. but if there is, i guess we can talk about it. strategies-players-successes and things like that.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,622 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 05 January 2005 - 06:01 PM

Never even heard of it. Is it web based or commercial game?

#3 alpsemercioz

alpsemercioz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:16 AM

its not a web based game, until this year, it was produced by sports interactive and eidos. this year these two firms started to produce their own games. sports interactive is doing football manager. it is a popular game, by the way do you interest in soccer? as i know soccer isnt as popular as nba,nhl or nfl in america. because its a soccer game and being textbased made it less popular than EA sports FIFA series. so if you arent keen on soccer, its hard to hear CM's name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users