Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Crashing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Br8nd0n

Br8nd0n

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 PM

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

We have an older windows me its an hp783 something like that for some reason when I go through the system restore, format and recover it crashes when its unzipping this file. M:G.zip If you have any ideas please help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:49 PM

Have you checked that file for malware?
I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

#3 Br8nd0n

Br8nd0n
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 PM

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

I cant do anything with it no it wont load windows because its missing VMM32.vxd if you have any ideas please reply.

#4 Spencer Freidman

Spencer Freidman

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:04 PM

are u trying to install from cd if yes then copy the image first on the hard after formating and creating the partition.Then try to run the installation from the hard drive .If still getting the problem then there could be problem from the media u r trying to install u might have to change the hard drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users