Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Star Signs And Astrology.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:43 AM

Wondering what Star Sign you are, and whether you believe what the Astrologists predict for you.
Have any of their predictions come true in your life? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,854 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:51 AM

I'm an Ares, or is that Aries?, and very near the end of Pisces. My dad is Pisces and his birthday is 8 days and many years before mine.

No, none of the astrologists' predictions have come true: I'm too stubborn and refuse to believe them.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 Kyle

Kyle

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:26 AM

No, none of the astrologists' predictions have come true: I'm too stubborn and refuse to believe them.

Same for me, I am practically opposite to my starsign. I'm a Capricorn.

Warm regards
Kyle
Regards,
Kyle

#4 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:58 AM

I'm a VIRGO and a perfectionist.I drive myself up the wall,because I'm so fussy.Everything has to be in order and in it's correct place in the house or anywhere for that matter.For example:If a towel is thrown over a shower rail,I have to straighten it up.Or if pencils are thrown on a desk,I cannot concentrate till I place them together neatly,or if theres one little bit of paper on the floor,I need to pick it up to make me feel at ease. I didn't plan it this way,but honestly I am powerless to turn a blind eye to anything that's not in order. My wife doesn't mind because she never has to clean up after me. :thumbsup: :flowers:

As far as predictions go,I don't take a lot of notice because I believe they are too generalised and could apply to any number of people in the course of a normal life style.

#5 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:08 AM

I'm a pisces... As far as predictions go my star sign is allways the last in the row, but sofar they never have come true. If they would have I would have had my mansion at the Bahama'sPosted Image

#6 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,253 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:11 AM

I'm a Scorpio, don't know what I'm supposed to be like.... I don't belive in the predictions. When I was younger I read my horrorscope a few times a week and it never came close.
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#7 idk

idk

• Members
  • 302 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:13 AM

I'm Scorpio and I haven't read about what scorpio is about and I think star signs and astrology is a load of rubbish.

EDIT: Have read about it and nothing like me

Edited by idk, 28 January 2007 - 05:18 AM.

#8 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:23 AM

Geez,the Astrologers are taking a beating. :thumbsup: Doesn't look like many people trust their predictions,so far.

Edited by DSTM, 28 January 2007 - 07:39 AM.

#9 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:42 AM

I have to ring in as a fellow Scorpio.

I don't believe in any of the predictions,but the personality description is interesting,for me anyways.
My partner is a Scorpio also, but our personalities are like chalk and cheese!
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#10 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,854 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

Everything has to be in order and in it's correct place in the house or anywhere for that matter.

Oh my. You'd freak out in my house. I'm lucky if I can find the floor! Of course if I had enough bookcase space, a couple of real closets, and a linen closet putting stuff away would be a LOT easier.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#11 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Everything has to be in order and in it's correct place in the house or anywhere for that matter.

Oh my. You'd freak out in my house. I'm lucky if I can find the floor! Of course if I had enough bookcase space, a couple of real closets, and a linen closet putting stuff away would be a LOT easier.

Orange Blossom :flowers:

Talking about bookcase space,even our Linen Closet is half full of books. :thumbsup:

#12 tink536

tink536

**pixie in training**

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

Mines is Libra. I don't really believe in my horoscope, but find that personality-wise its pretty close. As for what's happening today, its so far off. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
I search for Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation...Who will you search for?

#13 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

I'm an Aquarius - and while I think the predictions are good for a smile, have never believed in them for a moment.

Do like to think the stated personality straits of an Aquarius apply to me, though - huge grin!

And clutter drives me nuts, too! :thumbsup:
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#14 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,253 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

"chalk and cheese!"
That sounds interesting... :flowers:

Talking about bookcase space,even our Linen Closet is half full of books.

I have a closet upstairs with 2 book shelves that are overflowing, I've already taken out a ton of books to goodwill. I don't know what to do now..... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#15 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:07 PM

I was told once something along the lines that I was a "rabid warthog" with a bad moon rising , what ever that means :thumbsup: (I've been called worse)

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users