Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Is Us.i1.yimg.com And Themis Doing In My Geocities Homepage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joygreen

joygreen

• Members
  • 242 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:25 AM

I checked out the Error Console, and found sites inserted There were a bunch of other error in parsing value for property, just HTML stuff I think because I used their Page Builder software to create my links page..
But there are some websites I did not expect such as: us.i1.yimg.com and themis.geocities.yahoo.com/themis/h.php?curl=(my website).
I have Verizon broadband and it is offering to add either Yahoo or MSN free services. Yahoo offers more security utilities than MSN; Yahoo offers personalized radio station and videoconferencing (isn't that what Netmeeting is for?) MSN offers a finance package and home networking (I have an XP and 98 machine). Of course, I want both; Verizon said I could only pick one but I havent' tried to grab both yet. My scans say "clean", and I have all the standard a/v, a/s, firewalls, popup blockers, spam protectors set up.

Here are some of the scarier error messages:

Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.google.com/search?q=us.i1.yimg....lient=firefox-a
Line: 20

Source File: http://themis.geocities.yahoo.com/themis/h...f13c64f8e19f2e6
Line: 0

Source File: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/sty...mages/css_7.css
Line: 1454 Any idea?

Thanks, people
Joy
"Restore an environmentally sustainable and economically just America"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:10 AM

Theses are nothing to worry about joygreen.

I have them as well,and approached the Firefox people with my concerns about it.

JavaScript warnings are generated when code is executed that doesn't cause a run-time error,but is non-standard, poorly written, or prone to cause logic errors.
This preference controls whether JavaScript warnings are logged to the JavaScript Console.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users