Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sauerbraten

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

We were attempting to play Sauerbraten on a LAN, and two of the 4 computers crashed the program with an error, it appeared to be a simple memory error. Next time I receive the error, I'll screenshoot it.

It was only happening on 2 computers, and they seemed to crash at the same time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

Is there a particular difference between the two which are crashing and the which are not crashing?

#3 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

Not really - one is running on a laptop, and the other on a Dell. The ones working are on an eMachines and a Compaq.

i really need to know if this is just a problem with the computers, or with Sauerbraten itself. We are planning on scheduling a 32-player LAN party, and we can't have any problems.

I run Sauerbraten on my home computer, and it works flawlessly. I really hope it was just the computers we were using.

#4 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:07 PM

what is saurbraten about cuz i am interested in it but it doesnt talk about it really on thier website, sumthin about in game editing or sumthing
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#5 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:21 PM

It's basically a first-person shooter engine that is based around editing. There's even a multi-player coop-edit mode. It's really fun, and the graphics are pretty good too for a free game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users