Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Admired Gifs And Signatures In Email

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bizzi

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:16 PM

I have been the proud owner of a computer for about six years.. I bought one because my children,, ?? children?? they are all over fifty.. were emailing each other, in various parts of the world,,. I have enjoyed taking part in the family e.mails.. Now I feel I should learn more.
The thing that I have admired most, are the pictures that I have seen sent in by various people,, I would love to be able to do that, .. How do I do that, how do I write my own signature, .. I am in the eighties, but definitly not stupid, it is just that nobody has told me how, and I have not liked to ask . gratefull if there is anybody willing to help,,,Beth

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum and added topic descriptor. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 25 January 2007 - 12:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bizzi

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:30 PM

Hi, Animal,,,,,Sorry, and thank you. Beth

#3 TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

Hi Bizzi and Welcome to Bleeping Computer!

Start by having a look at Outlook Express:Personalize Your E-Mails.

If you want to add an image or gif. in your message/signature;
Save the image or gif to your Documents.
Be sure the email format is Rich Text/Html.
When you are at the place in the message where you want to add the image click Insert.
Click the Browse button and navigate to the folder with the image you want to add.
Select the image and click the Open button,then click the Okay button.

Edited by TMacK, 25 January 2007 - 07:49 PM.

Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,763 posts
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 26 January 2007 - 12:09 AM

What program are you using for e-mail?

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users