Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office 2007 Specifically Word

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dg1279

dg1279

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

I have already downloaded microsofts free convert/export PDF/XPS and it works well but when i type out a document and try to save as in Rich Text Format there is no facility to do this that i know of. As i am new to Office 2007 i may have overlooked a command somewhere in the ribbon. Does anyone know if Rich Text Format is part of Office 2007 or failing that does anyone know of a solution?.The tutorials on microsofts website do not make any mention of Rich Text Format in any variation of their Office Suites or individual programs eg, word, excel, publisher or the rest . I would appreciate any help and or advice.

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 24 January 2007 - 03:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tpm

tpm

• Members
  • 355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 AM

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

It does support Rich Text Format. In word click on the "globe" in the top upper left corner and click on "save as" and then "other formats"

Posted Image]Word help[/url]
Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users