Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Open Gmail Or Even Bleepingcomputer.com

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bodycountbr

bodycountbr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:35 AM

Hello, first i want to tell that i made a search for related topics but the single one i found was from 8th august 2005, and had a single response, that didnt help too much

So, im experiencing a problem here, i got infected in 2 of my computers, by some spywares, i cant even explain how i got them, but the tip i can give is "astalavista"... this computer that im using now is the last healthy computer in the house! i need to take care.

Im using AVG free and AVG antySpyware, u runned em both about 3 times in every computer. after deleting some bad files, i ran a regclean program. Also used spybot, that arrested some more bad guys.

but im still having problems to access gmail website, and i really need to get this working. Cant access bleepingcomputer.com also. wreid thing?? another problem is that the default page (start page) is http://sex.com (i know can be changed in registry but is there a way to get my IE work again?

i runned spy sweeper in one of them, but found nothing. (i dont like sweeper, too much lazy)

Im looking for some alternatives here, since its past 5am and im still working my brain to neutralize the problems..

can anyone give me a light? btw, format C: is NOT a option... at least untill this week

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 idk

idk

• Members
  • 302 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:49 AM

Download HJT and make a log. Post a log in this forum then specify your problems and a professional should help you.
It'll take more than a few AV and Spyware scans to clean up your computer.

Edited by idk, 24 January 2007 - 04:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users