Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Get Corel Photo Album 6 Works

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arkit224

arkit224

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:45 PM

hi all, i've been getting so much help from this great site, so here i am again, thanks so much in advance.
yesterday when i finished to reinstall corel photo 6, the program can only start but froze everytime i try to browse for picture in my pc. I had no idea what's going on, so what can i do to get the program to work again? anyone had any idea? by the way, i am running the program on window xp home edition.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:13 PM

Hi arkit224,
Seeing as you have just posted a HijackThis Log,we should not be making any changes to your OS at this time.
Please be patient while waiting for assistance and do NOT to make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) unless advised by a HJT Team member.

Good Luck.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 arkit224

arkit224
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

thanks for reminding, i am actually at work right now, so i'll need couple more hours until i'll be home, thanks for your advise

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:41 AM

If you uninstalled and then re-installed the application that at some time worked on your computer, the problem may very well be malware-related. Wait until you have finished the HJT log process, and then let us know if you are still having problems with the freezing.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users