Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Oem Editions Of Vista Now Available On Newegg

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

Vista OEM packages are now available on Newegg for some pretty nice prices.

Microsoft Windows Vista 64-Bit Home Premium 3 Pack DVD OEM
$349.99

Microsoft Windows Vista 32-Bit Home Premium Single Pack DVD - OEM
$119.99

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jesse Bassett

Jesse Bassett

• Members
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

hah! I get it for free from Toshiba.
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 l McAfee Total Protection l Super AntiSpyware Free Edition l AdAware SE Personal l Spyware Blaster l Spyware Guard l Safe Eyes 2007

#3 Guest_uhaligani_*

Guest_uhaligani_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:07 AM

Yes. It is available on quite a few "shopping" sites now. Note the delivery date though (I think it is to cover themselves legally) Oddly, since the UK lawyers found the loophole in the OEM distribution and installation, it has become available in quite a few retail outlets on the continent. In my country of residence, I can already purchase a copy, apparently legally, from several different shops.

Edited by uhaligani, 27 January 2007 - 01:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users