Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble With My D-link 604 Router

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 g_style

g_style

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:54 AM

In order to get my teamspeak server to work with my router i need to reboot my router at least twice a day.

~I have all the proper port forwarded correctly.
~Its a fresh inital of xp.
~I take my router out and it works fine.
~I have the latest firmware on my router.

I really am stumped on this one. Its like its getting filled up with something in the cache and once i reboot the router it works fine. I have check for virus and spyware activity on the machine and appears to have none of the sort. I also disable the log file to see if that was doing it....and still nothing(although there wasn't much in the log file).

If anyone knows if this can be fixed or if you know if this is how this router will start to act if bad, please let me know so i can fix the issue or buy a new router.

Thanking you in advance.

G-STYLE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:10 AM

Have you looked at Port Forward to see if your router supports forwarding?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 g_style

g_style
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

yes i have, and it works from time to time but i have to reboot the router inorder to get it to work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users