Glad to hear you got it working!
A few General OE Caveats:
- Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose.
- Empty Deleted Items folder daily.
- Disable Background Compacting (N/A in SP2) and frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline".
- WinXP SP2 only: Do not attempt to close OE via Task Manager or shutdown your machine if Automatic Compacting is taking place.
- Your anti-virus application's email scanning feature can also cause corruption. Disable it. It provides no additional protection.
Edited by TMacK, 24 January 2007 - 04:04 PM.