Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Value Of Switches

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 svtblack

svtblack

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:07 AM

i need help in determining whether or not the computer switches i have are worth anything.they are made by o.d.s. the model numbers are 1094 and 1096.they look to be a little old,im thinking there above 7 years old.when i turn them on there loud and its like christmas with all the lights.anyway ive tried everything to find out if there worth anything but i dont get any good answers.ive went on yahoo and tried to research the company,cant find it.asked around called computer stores and no one knows anything.so if anybody out there knos what im talking about please let me know.

**admin note: Email address removed to protect from spambots.**

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:21 AM

The company is ODS Networking (I'm pretty sure). The value of ths switches depends pretty much on how badly someone needs them. Seven years old makes them antiques in the computing world. Have you looked for similar items on Ebay?

#3 svtblack

svtblack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:59 AM

i found out the switches i have are from 1994.older then i thought.they look to be in good shape.i would guess there still usable,i dont kno.there made by ods.models 1096 and 1094.how can i kno if they are worth anything,i want to get rid of them.

//Mod edit to merge topics. Please continue only in this thread on this subject.

Edited by KoanYorel, 22 January 2007 - 11:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users