Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question On Grinler's Antivermins Removal Instructions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The_Farwall

The_Farwall

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:29 AM

Hi, I have a non-tech savy friend who's managed to infect her computer with an Antivermins (amongst many, many other things, no idea how she managed it) and was just reading through Grinler's removal instructions. I was wondering, since the manual removal instructions include all of the auto removal instructions plus additional steps, is the auto removal likely not to work without those extra steps? Also, my friend apparently last night, after telling me she was too wary to download files like SmitFraudFix without being 100% sure they weren't just other infections, she went ahead and got something called NoSnoopWare (again, no idea where from or why) which scanned, found the infection but then demanded a registration fee to fix things. So, are Grinler's instructions and the files involved all free?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:48 AM

Posted Image to BC. Yes they are free.. It is best advised you ask your friend to join up herself and post HJT log following these instructions. The files presented here for downloading are 100% safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users