Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help... Serious Urgent Problem::

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin05

Kevin05

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:37 PM

I have no idea what is happening. My computer randomly turned all different colors and started flashing black and white while the colors faded away when i was printing something this morning and now i cant even get online..

i was lucky enough to get online this time, usually about 2 minutes after i reboot the whole screen flashes different colors and it takes up the whole screen, i cant even see or click on anything..

i tried two virus scans but before it finished, the computer wacks out again

please help... my computer is going insane, I dont know what to do. I forgot how to reboot in safe mode or anything, i don't even know if that would help. I put the McAfee firewall on lockdown security but in like two minutes my computer is going to go crazy again...

my hijackthis log is posted in the other forum section if that helps any..
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/78780/please-help-serious-urgent-problem/

help appreciated...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:02 PM

Hi Kevin05 and Welcome to Bleeping Computer,

If you have already posted a HijackThis Log,we should not be making any changes to your OS at this time.
The Hijack Team will deal with this issue at this point.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:35 AM

Please be patient while waiting for assistance and NOT to make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) unless advised by a HJT Team member. Any modifications you make can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the team member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.[/color] Since you already did reply asking anyone?, I removed it so your log now shows 0 replies again.

If after 5 days you still have received no response, then post a link to your HJT log here.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users