Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

X-setup

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

Does anyone know where i can get X-setup version 6.6 for free? it has to be clean
Thanks

Edited by EddieT.H., 20 January 2007 - 07:54 PM.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 idk

idk

• Members
  • 302 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

http://www.aplusfreeware.com/categories/LFWV/X-Setup.html

#3 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:10 PM

is a plus freeware is legitimate site? is the download clean?
Posted Image

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,336 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

Site claims No adware/No spyware. Scan it after you download it before installing, if you have doubts.
http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page5.html

It's the fourth one down on that page.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

i'm sorry for asking this but can 321downloads be trusted?
Posted Image

#6 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

I don't think anyone on this site, is going to send you to an untrusted site, especially a Moderator.

And as Animal alluded to, always scan your downloads, before installing them, just to be sure.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

You are responsible for what you download. Also, what guarantee do you have that we're telling the truth? If we don't give you correct advice, can you get your money back? :thumbsup:

Seriously, I've used the above site without any problems - but as the others have said, scan anything that you download - it's your system!
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:27 AM

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/aplusfreeware.com

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/321download.com
I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

#9 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

so far it seems good, nothing malicious happened....
Thanks, BC rocks....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users