Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

License Agreement

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Romaniac

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

License Required
A license is required to play the selected song or video. However, a license for this file cannot be found, has expired or was corrupted.

To get a license for this content, please visit the web site or open the software application from which the file was originally downloaded. You may be required to log in or purchase the song or video.

I keep getting this message when trying to play my Audio Files. I've never had this before. I'm really confused here.

Another problem happens to be with my MP3 player. It will play my MP3s, But not my WMA's. How do I transfer those to MP3s?

And, Last - I need a CD burner. A free one, One that actually works. The others always seem to mess up - or not work at all.

Thanks for the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

Hi Romaniac and Welcome to Bleeping Computer,

A good free CD/DVD burning utility is DeepBurner.

Check out our complete list of Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:36 PM

You can use Rad Video Tool's Bink and Smacker to convert WMA's to WAV and then use any old MP3 converter to convert the WAV's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users