Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sarella

Sarella

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Sarella and I am really glad I was sent this website. I have always done a lot with computers, but not the more technical side of it, like html or viruse stuff. A friend sent me this website in hopes to help me learn more about managing my own computer and to get ideas and iformation about the cool things I can do with it. I love to write and do desktop publishing so it would be a great thing for me to be able to manage doing the more techincal stuff....
I am 23 year old and I'm probably going to have to start going back to school soon, so it would be for me to know this stuff before I have to use it in a school type of enviroment...especially since I want to take some courses on line so that I can spend more time at home with my son...
Well that's just a little bit about me, I hope to learn a lot and have fun doing it...talk to you later....
:thumbsup: :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hello Sarella,

Welcome to BleepingComputer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them in the appropriate sections and someone will reply to you ASAP.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:08 PM

Hello, Sarella.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I think you'll find this site very helpful.
Don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

Welcome to this great user community!
You will find a lot of useful information here, and spending some free time each day reading will certainly make you more computer proficient.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 tink536

tink536

**pixie in training**

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

Hi Sarella,
Posted Image to BleepingComputer! Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
I search for Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation...Who will you search for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users