Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Macbook Pro 15"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 petocities

petocities

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:51 AM

I am really tempted by acquiring a macbook pro. The one i was looking was the 15" glossy widescreen, 2.33GHz intel core 2 duo, 3Gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM (1x2gb, 1x1gb), a 200gb serial ata 4200rpm drive and also the SuperDrive 6x (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW).
My question to people who really understand (not me) is that if this piece of equipment is worth the US$3.300 bucks...
I've been wondering how much of that price is design and other mac features, and how much is the actual worth of the system itself. What do you guys think about this? Is it fair? or i'm being ripped? what am I paying for that only mac can give me that is worth that much?

well, I would also appreciate the classic comparison PC/Apple to know a little bit more about each one.
Cheers
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users