Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Program Installation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle Heich

Michelle Heich

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

I was trying to install a payroll system onto a computer, but I was unable to install it because it was asking for NET. Framework to be installed first.
What is NET. Framework?
I was able to install the program onto my computer, but was unable to install on the other computer, which has WIN XP installed on the computer.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Michelle :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jdukze

jdukze

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:09 PM

Net.Framework is:
Brief Description
The .NET Framework version 1.1 redistributable package includes everything you need to run applications developed using the .NET Framework.

The .NET Framework version 1.1 redistributable package includes everything you need to run applications developed using the .NET Framework.

The .NET Framework version 1.1 provides improved scalability and performance, support for mobile device development with ASP.NET mobile controls (formerly the Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit), support for Internet Protocol version 6, and ADO.NET classes for native communication with Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and Oracle databases. It also enables the use of code access security to further lock down and isolate ASP.NET applications.

Click here for more information :thumbsup:
JDUKZE

The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does
anything.

Theodore Roosevelt

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,009 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:05 PM

You should be able to get it from Windows updates. Choose the custom and look through both the critical and optional updates and you should find it.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users