Jump to content
Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:24 PM
Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:47 PM
Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:54 PM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:18 AM
which browser do you use
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
* Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
* Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
* Under Browsing History, click "Delete".
* Click "Delete Files", "Delete cookies" and "Delete history"
* Click Close below.
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
* Go to Tools > Options.
* Click Privacy in the menu..
* Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear.
* Select all and click the Clear button again.
* Click OK to close the Options window
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
* Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
* Let it scan your system for files to remove.
* Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
* Press OK to remove them.
and try again
What version of Java software do you have?
Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:29 AM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:20 AM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:58 AM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:02 AM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:18 AM
Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:58 PM
It means you don't have the latest one.
Uninstall all three of the ones you have then go here and download Version 6 (it's the fourth one down).
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users