Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Runtime Error, How Do I Fix It?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 akkaquill

akkaquill

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:08 PM

I've been getting this error constantly; as soon as I close one box a new one opens. I've been searching for the error on the internet and here on this forum and have come up with only 5 or so results, none of which have an answer to the problem.

heres a picture of the window:

Posted Image

and if you close or click ok on the above window you get this one:

Posted Image

So does anyone know how I can fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:37 PM

Hello,
Are you trying to instal something by any chance?
If so, go to start click run then type services.msc look for windows installer and start the service, see if it happens again.

If you are not trying to install anything, yet the problem still remains try

Click Start, Run, type C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe /REGSERVER, and click OK.

Hope this helps
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users