Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

'check Usage' Link Not Working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SRK62

SRK62

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to "your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's portal 'dataone.in' and check on the account usage link it goes to another sis' at line 1".This is the advice I got from 'helpero' which is totally greek to me.I do not understand one word there.
My real problem is that when I open my ISP portal 'dataone.in' and click on the check your usage link it opens a sister company's portal.When I try to enter the usage portal direct it says' set explorer to 'cookie-enabled'
What ever I try it is not working.
Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:39 AM

Sounds to me like that in order to be able Check Usage,you are going to have to change your settings in Internet Explorer to enable third party cookies.

This is easily done by going to Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Advanced/click the radio button to accept first party cookies,then click the radio button to prompt third party cookies/click okay.

Hope this helps.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users