Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Msn Zone Chat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kiji

Kiji

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:28 PM

I hope someone can help me. I have Windows xp Media and don't seem able to chat when playing games on msn zone. I have tried opening different ports, and adjusting security settings, but at best I can chat for one game then it cuts out again. Please help. Spades isn't the same when you can't even say hello to your partner. TY

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

WElcome to BC!! :thumbsup: which firewall do you have

Edited by fozzie, 15 January 2007 - 08:24 PM.

#3 Kiji

Kiji
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:30 PM

Hi Fozzie,
Thank-you for replying.

I have McAfee firewall as well as the one that comes in xp. I have disabled them both in turn (never both at the same time) in case they were conflicting, and adjusted settings to allow the proper ports and cookies, though I don't know how to do that in McAfee. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users