Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mms Service Studio

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Raveness

Raveness

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 10 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

For the past month this has been popping up and prevents the loading of web pages. Occasionally when I hit the 'cancel' button I get 'problem loading page'. Posted Image

I do have Motorola phone tools, but it never posed a problem before. It's some kind of dial up service which I don't need.

Does anyone know why this would keep popping up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Is this a program you (still) use?

#3 Raveness

Raveness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

I'll use it once in a while to make a ring tone and to transfer pictures from cell to the computer and vice versa. Have had it on the computer for a about 4 or 5 months, but it never popped up before until recently.

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:36 AM

Do you still have it somewhere can you remove it and reinstall it?

#5 Raveness

Raveness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:45 AM

I do have the disc somewhere. If I can locate it, I'll do an uninstall and reinstall of the program. Thankfully it hasn't popped up in the past couple of days, but knowing my luck it will probably pop up sometime today since I said something about it :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users