Some questions :
- Which operation system you have Windows?XP?2000?
- Is it upto date?
- Go to START RUN and type dxdiag please tell which version of Direct X you have
- Under Control Panel Software please tell us which version of Java you have
- Do you have a legimite windows?
- A work around to see what is causing the problem is to download Firefox here
In normal mode, run an online antivirus check from at least two and preferably three of the following sitesBitDefenderComputer Associates Online Virus ScanPanda's ActiveScanTrend Micro HousecallWindows Live Safety Center Free Online ScanThis scanner from Trend does not require an Active X to run.
1. Detects and removes malware ( viruses, worms, trojans, etc. )
2. Detects and removes grayware and spyware
3. Restores damage caused by malware to your system.
4. Notifies about vulnerabilities in installed programs and connected network services.
5. Multi-platform support for: Windows, Linux, Solaris.
6. Easy-to-use with the Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Please try to run test nr.6 in Firefox and post the results to rule out any virus
Edited by fozzie, 10 January 2007 - 09:54 AM.