Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Msn Messenger Live

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 peteyg67

peteyg67

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

Right i have a friend with a problem. He has msn messenger live plus. His (op) is windows xp home edition!! The problem is it keeps logging him off he cant seem to find the fault its not his internet connection as his browser still works!! I was wondering if anybody had any experiences with this problem and fixed so please give me a buzz

Thanks
Peter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:41 AM

There could be a number of issues at hand :

- Did he permit messenger to work via his firewall?
- He has Live plus. Did he install it with the sponsors? If that is the case he has a serious infection on hand and he should post a HJT log
- Beond this there could be a lot of other issues. The best way would be to uninstall and re-install MSN Live and after that add plus w/o the sponsors.

I am only secondguessing..

#3 peteyg67

peteyg67
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

Naw hes tried all this guy is pretty damm good with computers but he just cant figure out whats goin worong
The firewall is configued and he didnt insatll da sponsers
1 thing installing the sponsers is this a bad thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users