Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Download Of 'today' Show?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BuenoCabra

BuenoCabra

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

I have a friend who was on NBC's Today show today (appropriately enough), and I'm trying to find somewhere to get the episode so I can get a clip/screen caps for her. The usual torrent suspects seem to be no help ('Today' isn't quite as popular with the torrent crowd as 'Lost,' it seems).

I've seen a couple of sites that claim to let you download shows (myfreetvshow.com and clones), but they all appear to be fake scammy sites, and NBC doesn't think that Today is iTunes worthy.

Anyone got any good resources? Anyone regularly DVR 'Today'? Anyone got a time machine?

Sorry if this needs to go elsewhere, I couldn't find a forum that fit.

Edited by BuenoCabra, 08 January 2007 - 10:08 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:48 PM

Have you tried NBC.com? They might have it there? Or contact them and they might send you a copy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users