Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook Nor Outlook Express Will Allow Link To Be Sent?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

I just switched over from OE to OL so I could use my computer to backup my Palm TX and am having problems sending a Link that I saved to my favourites??

I have a couple of questions, I always used OE until the recent Palm TX organizer which needs OL to backup the data to my notebook.
Can I continue to use OE as my Default and use OL to store my data, I haven't even attempted to do this yet. All I have done is install my CD for the OS for the Palm.

My notebook is xp, sp2.

I really want to be able to send this Link and another forum said it maybe due to the fact that OL is set for "plain text" only????
But my OE won't send the Link as well, but could that be b/c it is not my Default.

If I can continue to use my OE and only store Palm Data in OL, how do I go about switching the Default???

Or once I use my Palm backup on my OL must I always use OL??

I would appreciate all the help that I can get, thankyou.
Regards.
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:40 AM

Georgia, a few questions :