Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Psp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 peteyg67

peteyg67

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 07 January 2007 - 08:29 AM

Ive got a ony psp woth a 2gb memory stick. I want to now what more can u do with it than just play games and music. I on the net on mine at the minute. But what else can u do i head u can put games onto them bu downloading but i dont reallt nw!!!!! Can u give me some things u can do!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:24 AM

Read the manual it says all the features it has.
What do you want to do with it? It plays games,gets wifi and plays those mini dvds.

#3 peteyg67

peteyg67
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:20 AM

Yea i nw it does dat but you can downlaod games from net and put them onto but im not to sure how to do this!!! also canu downlaod any sftware onto it like msn messenger :thumbsup:

#4 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

This is the official Sony PSP Website.

Sony PSP

This is the site that I used to transfer files to my PSP. It is very easy to follow! :trumpet:

PSP Basics

Here is another site with some stuff that might be helpful.

PSP World

The PSP is very picky about videos. You might need to follow this guide:

Video Guide

I've never put games on my PSP (my mem stick is too small! :flowers: ), but this might help:

Homebrew games

Whew! A lot of reading, but its worth it to trick out your PSP!!! :thumbsup: Also, you can download offical PSP demos off of the Sony PSP website (the link should already be on your PSP when you open the web browser; under 'Bookmarks'). Hope everything works out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users