Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asp Intelligent Autoswitch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 richie78

richie78

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

Got and A/B switch. Don't understand how to connect it properly. It's an ASP Computer Products switch made some time ago. Tried to find some info and data on this switch on the internet, but found nothing helpful. Seem as though the company either was bought out, or went out of business.

It has three 25 pin female connectors on it, the "top"one is identified as Printer, and the other two on the "sides" are identified only as "A" and "B" respectively. I assume that the Printer connector would be the main input/output connector for the other two connectors. It has four dip switches that can be manually set, and a power input for a power transformer. I would like to find the electrical diagrams and the operating instructions if they are still available, so that I can properly set the dip switches and connect the switch to my computer to control my printer and scanner.

Does anyone have any available information for this A/B switch, or any idea how to set the dip switches and hook up this switch?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users