Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:25 AM
Some additional things to consider:
1) an Ethernet cable (some hotels don't offer wireless, but do have Ethernet)
2) a phone cable (in case you get really desparate and have to connect using the modem)
3) a cigarette lighter adapter that'll convert the power to something your AC adapter can use to power your laptop
4) a wireless USB mouse or other device to use when the touchpad becomes irritating to you.
5) a bag to carry all this stuff in.
Lately a lot of folks have been opting for an "air card" - which is a PMCIA card that enables you to surf wherever your cell phone works.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.