and welcome to the Bleeping Computer forums.
My name is Whisperer
and I will be helping you with your problem. Although I am experienced with computers, I am currently a Trainee in Malware removal and, as such, ALL
of my fixes will be checked by malware experts. I am sorry for the delay in answering your problem but things are pretty hectic in the anti-malware world. If you still need help then please read on.
If you have not done so already, please do the initial cleanup steps in the following instructions and then post a new log: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting a HijackThis Log
I would like you to produce a list of installed programs to assist me in any cleanup.
- To do this open your HijackThis
- Click on Open the Misc Tools section or Config… button, depending on how you are set up.
- If you used the Config... option then click the Misc Tools tab
- Select Open Uninstall Manager , a list of your installed programs will be displayed.
- Select the Save List… button and save the file to your desktop.
- Please post a copy of this list and an up-to-date HijackThis log in your reply