Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How 2 Chk In 'history' For Cookies And Hotmail/msn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OrangeButterCat

OrangeButterCat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:10 AM

Hi there. I've got a laptop and need to know how to obtain as much of the history from it as possible - going back approx 1 year. I know how to check the History but I am only able to view the last 3 weeks.

Basically, my husband has been on MSN/Hotmail etc arranging to meet up with other women (we've only been married since Nov 2006) and so I want to try and find out as much as possible - to help my cause for the divorce papers.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks so much, in advance.
x

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 PM

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:30 AM

Hi Orangebuttercat welcome to BC how unfortunate the reason for joining may be. If you have MSN Messenger you go under extra options, you can see whether he has ticked the box for storing his conversations history. Normally it would be under C:/Documents and settings/[account name]/My documents/Chathistory or conversations history. That is the only legal way. I assume you have access to his hotmail account?

Which browser does your husband uses?Internet Explorer?

Edited by fozzie, 05 January 2007 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users