Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spam: Some Foriegn Princess Wants Your Bank Account!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sageinblue

sageinblue

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hopefully you've all seen the email from an associate of an [ethnicity] princess who wants your bank account number so she can deposit her family fortune into it.

The following is a joke I wrote. Hope you like.

To: "Mario Despedes" <despedes@vahoo.com>

Dear Kind Sir,
Hello. My name is Aratuo Israel Onobonofufu. I heard about you through your associates, and you sound like an honorable and trustworthy person, which is why I have chosen to approach you with a matter of grave concern. I am a member of a small oil-drilling company in Iran. The King of the neighboring country, Nigeria, has been stealing oil for decades from wells that rightfully belong to Iranians. His daughter, princess Akindandelolulo, is sympathetic to the plight of our people. For many months she has been carefully hoarding profits made from our oil wells without her father's knowledge. Last week, fearful of being discovered, she fled from her father's palace with as many assets as she could. She was able to smuggle almost $12 million USD with her! However, she was pursued by her father's soldiers and is trapped inside one of the castles that line the border between our two countries. We have organized a militia to sieze the castle and reclaim the princess, but we need your help. After we retrieve her, we intend on transporting her to the United States. We need someone trustworthy to hold onto the money for her until she arrives. We beg you to send us the number of a US bank account with at least $1000 USD in it, so we can deposit the money there for safekeeping. We will deposit it as soon as she is freed from the castle. If you do this, the princess will allow you to keep 20% of the money. Please write back quickly with your reply!

To: "Israel Onobonofufu"

Hey,
Why did you take that $1000 out of my account? Where's all that money you promised me? It's been almost four months, and I gave you everything you asked for!

To: "Mario Despedes"

Thank you Mario!
But, our princess is in another castle.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users