Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New To This Site, Hello To Everyone.happy New Year!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chole 1

Chole 1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:19 PM

Hi everyone.I really don't have much to say right now.I've been on here for hours and I think my husband wants to get out of the house.After you have been married 38 years a person knows what the other person is thinking.Believe me,it's true.
I live in Garden City,Kansas and we had a really bad ice storm and then it snowed a few inches on top of that.We were out of power two times Saturday for 5-6 hours at a time.No heat,surfing the net,watching tv,ect., I thought I was going to lose it.
I don't know if anybody is interested but I guess I will tell you a little about myself.I'm 54, I'II be 55 in 7 days,I have been married to a wonderful guy for 38 years,I got married very young(16)Gene was 20 and nobody thought it would work!It isn't all peaches & cream but you have to work at it if you really Love each other.I'm a 13 yr.,breast cancer survivor and live each day to the fullest.I'm not working outside the house so I can really do what makes me happy.
I have three grandchildren ages 17,14,&9.Of course I think their the greatest.I have two wonderful daughters, and I feel lucky because we all live in the same town.
I love to travel,we have a motorhome, but we also fly or drive my husband's lates't toy,a Dodge Ram W/aHemi.I still love to go to concerts,my last was Aerosmith with front row tickets for my younges't daughter &myself.It was awesome!
I guess i will go for now,will be back later.Bye Bye.
Simmone

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:52 PM

It may be a tad early, but Happy Birthday!
And it is always timely to welcome you to BC, and wish you a great new year.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users