Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help. Display...wont Display..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davey boyyy

davey boyyy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:30 PM

my pc was working fine. but i turned it off and now it wont boot up. i've got 512mb ram 1500+ amd processor nvidia tnt2 32mb graphics card. and i've tried multiple monitors. its done this before but the graphics card was loose. now it isnt loose. and it is still doing it. any advice please? i dont know what MOBO i got but its got 3 memory slots, 5 pci slots and one agp 8x slot

Edited by davey boyyy, 31 December 2006 - 12:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:35 AM

Do you have access to video card? You can try another card to see if that is your problem. It can even be a PCI card just for test purposes.
If the card repeatedly came loose you may have shorted out the video adapter.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Computer Lifeline

Computer Lifeline

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

There is a good chance your video card has given up. I know nVidia used to have a batch of bad video cards. I went through several of them. Just pick up a new card and put it in. If it works, it the video card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users