Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Worst Movies: Which Shouldn't Have Been Made?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:05 AM

There are plenty of movies around, some we find excellent, some we think great, some maybe good, some ok, some boaring, and well you know there are those really bad ones that shouldn't have made the shelves.

Which movie have you seen that is really crap and why?

I thought jaws was a bad film, but Tyrannosaurus Wrecks was crap. The dinosaur effects were so poor i's get more excitement from a 2 year old. Acting was horrible, i'd rather sit down and watch jaws.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ghostwriter

ghostwriter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:18 AM

I haven't seen it, nor would I. I'm sorry to all the Rocky fans out there, but this latest talk of Sylvester Stallone making another Rocky sequel - well hooley dooley! he can't be that desperate for money?? Can he???
What you do in life does matter……Each choice and action you make has
consequences, good or bad. Which path will you take?

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:55 AM

I've seen so many bad ones, some I don't even want to remember the name... But one of the worst, I could not even watch all of it, I tried, twice, was...................Mod Squad. I remember the TV show when I was a kid, it probably sucked too but I don't remember it that way.
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#4 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:27 AM

The worst,most evil,most shocking,most scary movie I have ever seen,and never wish to see again was the cinema version of the Exocist.Even after 30 odd years,when I think about it ,the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up.The TV version was tame in comparison to the cinema version.

Edited by DSTM, 31 December 2006 - 05:30 AM.

#5 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,251 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:31 AM

I saw the Exorcist at the drive in when it finally made it there. We were all ready to be scared, and drunk, but it made us laugh. I guess our imagination was worse than what the movie showed. Most people I know feel the same way you do DSTM.

But, don't forget "Plan 9 From Outer Space!" It was soooo bad, I love it. They try so hard to be serious and it cracks me up. Another bad one I love is "Attack Of The Killer Tomato's". I own both of those. :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#6 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:40 PM

The worst,most evil,most shocking,most scary movie I have ever seen,and never wish to see again was the cinema version of the Exocist.Even after 30 odd years,when I think about it ,the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up.The TV version was tame in comparison to the cinema version.

Ah yes, that movie scared the pooey out of me! In fact, I remember spending the last 1/2 of it with my head tucked down inside my turtle-neck sweater!

But the one that had the most lasting impact on me back then was 'Deliverance' - in fact, even though life is different now, I still can't watch the re-runs on TV and still feel a bit sick when I hear that banjo music.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:15 AM

Garfield 2 was a sad second movie.
Fun with dick and jane was no fun.

Thats about it.

#8 yoopergirl

yoopergirl

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:20 AM

I think the movie that disappointed me most has to be The Blair Witch Project. OMG, it still passes me off! Some friends and I put off seeing this "horribly scary" movie until Friday the 13th, we went and laughed and laughed for hours afterword. We felt ROBBED! The producers should have paid us to watch it... The add for it made it look so good too! the ad was actually scarier than the real thing.

#9 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:58 AM

Two more movies which bored me to tears were,"Cabin Fever" and "A Perfect World"Absolute crap.How Kevin Costner could even take on a role like this in "A Perfect World"is beyond me.The last 30 mins,I was praying let it end and put us out of our misery. :thumbsup:

#10 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:59 PM

The first movie that comes to mind as far as "they owe me 105 mins of my life back" is "Zardoz" I've started to watch it 4-5 times on TV and have never been able to stay awake through all of it, the perfect cure for insomnia. The "Blair Witch Project" I was one of the "will someone Please hurry up and kill her so she'll quit screaming already " types , sorry it was as scary as watching paint dry for me.

I kinda liked "a perfect world" :thumbsup: to each his own I guess

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#11 sq2

sq2

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:46 PM

The worst movie of all times has to be... Pee Wee's Big Adventure :thumbsup:

#12 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

i remember that stupid killer tomatoes movie, that was so pathetic, i remember a steven king movie, can't remember the title but it went for the longest running time ever, 11 minutes, i paid $4 for an over night movie for 11 minutes, all it was was somebody walking down the hallway to the bathroom and killed someone and that was it, how it got made and released i'll never know, it must have been an 80s movie if you call it a movie.....maybe a short....

#13 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:05 AM

The first movie that comes to mind as far as "they owe me 105 mins of my life back" is "Zardoz" I've started to watch it 4-5 times on TV and have never been able to stay awake through all of it, the perfect cure for insomnia. The "Blair Witch Project" I was one of the "will someone Please hurry up and kill her so she'll quit screaming already " types , sorry it was as scary as watching paint dry for me.

I kinda liked "a perfect world" :flowers: to each his own I guess

Agreed,The "Blair Witch Project" was a non believeable shocker in my opinion.I'm sitting there saying all the time,I wish somebody would shut that woman up,and my wife kept saying,I wish someone would shut you up so I can listen to the movie. :thumbsup: Still laugh about it now.
Why on earth would you scream at the top of your voice,when one of you has allready disappeared,and you are being stalked by something unknown?
I would have thought the wisest thing to do would be as quiet as a mouse.Stupid Movie in my opinion.

#14 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:19 PM

Indepedence day (film), because its predictable bad story and its very poor acting.
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#15 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:15 AM

i wouldn't say independence day was such a bad film but Will Smith acted like a dick though....glad he was better with i Robot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users