Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Belkin F5d7000 Driver Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daniel G

Daniel G

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 AM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:28 PM

I have tried installing numerous drivers from Belkin for the F5D7000, none of which work. :thumbsup:

Most of the driver packages install successfully, but Windows prompts for driver installation on reboots.

The last driver that I tried installing, from here (http://web.belkin.com/support/download/download.asp?download=F5D7000_V6&lang=1&mode=), installed successfully, switched off the computer and put the card in, but the Windows driver installation prompt came up again when I booted. I selected to install the Belkin driver which was now listed. I was told that the driver hadn't passed a Windows XP compatibility test, but I continued, and it now says that "This device cannot start (code 10)".

Any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:05 AM

Have you tried installing the card then the drivers? Try placing the card in the last available PCI slot. In the old days (When Win3.1 and ISA slots were around) communication cards commonly caused problem unless they were in the last slot.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users