Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Creative Zen Nano Plus Connection But Not Reading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GCA

GCA

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:16 AM

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but thought I'd start here.

I gave my wife a Creative Zen Nan Plus for Christmas and have spent many hours try to load it up. I connect it to the USB port and it connects to my computer, I get notification that it's connect via the safely remove hardware icon in the system tray. When I go to stop it the system just hangs and I need to unplug it to bring things back. If I leave it connected for a long time it will sometimes show up in windows explorer as a drive but I still can't access it, if I try the system locks up until I unplug it.

I've tried everything that Creative suggests but still can't get it to work. I even plugged it into my work laptop and was able to communicate via Windows Media.

I have a Sony storage media and it works fine. I also have a scanner, digital camera and printer all that work fine with my USB ports.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gord

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 resp

resp

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:11 PM

Is the software for creative full installed, And updated?

Can you access This to get to your creative zen? or does ti freeze as well

what kind of things did creative say to do?, just wondering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users