Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Music Downloads

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markmgk62

markmgk62

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:24 AM

does anyone know a good place to download music that is legal and free of spyware and viruses

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ronbo

Ronbo

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:07 AM

Hi markmgk62, :thumbsup: to BC

Here is a site that I have downloaded quite a bit of music from, http://www.garageband.com/

The site has free downloads and streams from emerging bands and some bands that you may or may not have heard of before. Some of the bands are pretty good some aren't so good but there are tons of free downloads and they are free from ad or spyware.

Go there and look around, try some streams to see if you like the band and if you do they should have a song or two you can download.

Enjoy :flowers:
There is no justice, there is just us.

#3 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:42 AM

Napster and Rhapsody are good sites, they cost very little, something like $10 per month. They come with free trials. The music is encrypted, though. When you stop paying the music will stop playing, unless.... well I can't get into that.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users