Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Settings Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bluesjunior

bluesjunior

• Members
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 PM

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:04 AM

A couple of weeks back I came across a link on how to improve/speed up IE7 on these forums. I have spent the whole morning searching for it but can't find it again.

The link in question detailed how IE connects to the net using one of three settings.

It gave three options from always showing the most current page (default setting) which it said was the slowest setting to one which it said was the fastest but recomended the second one and to which I clicked and applied ok.

Since doing this i have had minor probs with certain sites I visit and would like to undo the changes to see if that is the solution but I cannot find the link and cannot remember where on my PC to change it back.

I am sorry if this is vague but hopefully someone will know what I am talking about.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3, CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, Memory: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz,Graphics: PowerColor HD 5750 1GB GDDR5,
PSU: Corsair 430W CX PSU 4x SATA 1x PCI-E, Hard Drive:Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users