Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What No Section For Music?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wesburnsco86

wesburnsco86

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 December 2006 - 10:41 AM

What if a person wants to talk about music here......what topic or section is that in?
Anyways I borrowed a Music cd from a friend.Its AC/DC Live,the album was released in 1992 but I cant figure out for the life of me where it was recorded and or performed.........any ideas?
Heres the url link to the one im refering toac/dc

Edited by wesburnsco86, 25 December 2006 - 10:42 AM.

Posted Image
Thanks to SteveAlmighty for my sig

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:00 PM

Hiwesburnsco86 - according to my husband, it was recorded live at Castle Donnington. Hope that's a bit of help - and Merry Christmas!
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#3 wesburnsco86

wesburnsco86
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:17 PM

Oh I see in England ...... thanx for the info... I wonder was that concert in the middle of the race track?
Posted Image
Thanks to SteveAlmighty for my sig

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,526 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 25 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

AC/DC Live at Donnigton was also 2 hour DVD also released in 1992

LIVE AT DONNINGTON sees Angus Young and the boys hit the stage and wow a sizeable crowd at 1991's Monsters of Rock show at Castle Donnington.

Monsters of Rock Listing over the years
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Click Here

Be (Head Banging) Safe :thumbsup:

Da Bleepin "Metal Head", Animal :flowers:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:11 AM

Yep, Live at Donnington....as an intro to Back in Black, Malcom Young said "Hello Donnington, how ya doin'? You guys look great! We got some Back in Black for you! Are ya ready? Ohhh Yeah!"

From that show, they made the DVD, an uncut 2 CD music set, and another 1 CD music disc, all titled "Live at Donnington".

I've got the DVD which I've only seen it maybe 30 times, and the 1 CD that I've only listened to maybe 10,000 times....literally. It sits in my CD player in my car for weeks at a time....drives the wife and kids batty!!! Not that I'm an AC/DC fan or anything......but I still want to be Angus Young when I grow up..... :thumbsup:

Edited by stevealmighty, 29 December 2006 - 10:12 AM.

War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users