Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Word 2003

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joyjg

joyjg

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 24 December 2006 - 02:40 PM

I rebooted my computer because of a problem and on the restart the microsoft office requested the install disk which I supplied. Now I have an asian layout and numerous other things related to that in microsoft word. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this layout? Thanks in advance for any help. Joyjj

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tos226

tos226

BleepIN--BleepOUT

• Members
  • 1,562 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

Which program in Office?
Which Office?

Let's assume for a moment it's Word. Did you try Tools > Language > Set Language ...

#3 joyjg

joyjg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:36 PM

It was Word and I finally restored back a day before I installed a scan program that had omnipage. I think the omnipage was the problem. Seems to be working fine now after the restore. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users